Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Operation Rekindle Friendships Vol. 1

It's been 3 years since I have exclusively hung out with "my friends" as opposed to our friends, which seem to be for the majority "his friends" I have made a list and I am intent on fullfilling my friend-type duties.....sorry it took me so long folks...If I am missing any one .....don't feel left out, just drop me a line.

  • Erik ( spoke traded voicemails and emails...I've missed you buddy!!!!)
  • Mimi ( wished her well on her trip to South East Asia with Ness, once she gets back we are going back to regular coffee dates like we used to)
  • Vaness ( same as above about the trips, but it will be more difficult to visit her...which sucks DONKEY!!)
  • Danielle ( went out for dinner and a nice walk down Corydon...going for lunch friday)
  • Heidi ( went out for a walk on Corydon on friday with Danielle.
  • Kenny (coming into town Thursday, supposed to be going for drinks)
  • Lesley ( see above)
  • Rob ( who knows?????)

No comments: