Thursday, July 27, 2006

"And I'm pissed that I'm not getting younger. Getting pretty, getting loved, getting laid"



In 6 days I turn 27.
For the first time in my life, I am freaked about getting older.
Partly due to what is going on in my life (no kids, infertility) partly because of my job situation (still not sure if I can do this for the next 40 years) and partly because of my relationship with Danny (Will I have to ask him for the next 60 years to clean up after himself?)I get sad when I think about everything I haven't accomplished. I get even more sad when I look at other people my age and what they have accomplished, the places they've been and seen. I have lots to be thankful for, but I guess I am just wanting more for myself. I look back and everything I have gone through (somethings self-induced, some not) and I wonder how I made it this far. I guess we have to make some time for things and stop waiting for everything to happen on it's own.
I am hoping for very good things in the next 27.

Now bring me some cake !

No comments: