Thursday, September 15, 2005

Congratulations



To Erik and Alana....they got engaged last weekend (finally !!) I am very excited to hear their plans. Erik has been one of my best friends since high school and Alana is so awesome...I love her and she's so perfect for Erik and makes him very happy... Congrats you guys!

also Congrats to Jasmine and Dwayne on their upcoming wedding and a little one coming in April. Jasmine is one of my oldest friends since I was in Nursery School and we walked to school together. Although I haven't had an opportunity to get to know Dwayne very well (which is silly....we live 7 miles from each other!!) I hope we'll become as good of friends as Jasmine and I have always been. Congratulations!! I can't wait to be an Auntie!!!

1 comment:

Van-Nasty said...

jasmine is prego??
holy fuck!
tell her congrats from me too!