Thursday, May 18, 2006

Not so secretive crushes.....

Call me hormonal (I blame it on the drugs) however the following dudes have turned my crank (and some harder than others) in the last few weeks:


Patrick Dempsey (AKA: Dr. McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy) Maybe cause he's hot, maybe cause he's generally an asshole, or cause he's a married guy, I'm not sure. But he's all that and a bag of skittles. He's a new addition to "the list".


Taylor Hicks from American Idol: He can sing, He's funny and has this endearing Dave Matthews/Steve Winwood thing. I'm lame but I can fully admit it.


Xavier Rudd. He's hot, he plays instruments, always generally barefoot and is a super nice guy. Too bad his freaking show here is sold out...WHAAAAAAAAAA


Time for a cold shower.....

ps: My husband is fully aware and these crushes are fully within our "agreement" besides, he wants to keep Katharine McPhee from American Idol in our garage as a pet.
Wait.....does that sound creepy? Cause I think she's hot too.
I've said too much.

No comments: