Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Operation Reconnect

Danny and I are planning a quick Saturday trip to the Whiteshell this weekend.
Which is a welcome relief from my cabin fever, his hatred of the city and a slight bit of depression I am trying to manage. (It’s hard to like a body that doesn’t work like it should.) Hopefully the rain will hold out or not drown us when we are there. We are planning on having lunch out there and walk a few trails and gather some rocks for our garden. We are in such need of this trip. All the medications, appointments, meetings, illness and constant fighting make it hard to remember the good things and why we are together. Things become habitual, and stale and I know what that leads to. So wish me good weather and good luck.
I’m excited; it’s almost like an anniversary (but I wouldn’t know cause I never got one :)


“So that's why I never come back here
That's why they spit out my name
Your ex's have clawed up the bible
Trying to keep me away
With the sledge of tectonic fever
The needle has landed again
Let it play”

No comments: