Thursday, May 25, 2006

Suffering from Kitchen Sink

After almost having a complete breakdown in the copy department today at work, (after picking up the 100th copy paper ream packaging just causally left on the table, knowing fully well that I would come and clean up after them) I booked a week of holidays.

I didn't care when they would be, didn't care if I was going anywhere but I had to book them.

When a copy paper ream packaging makes the tears well up, it's time to go.

On a further note, I read an article on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (which I have) today that was scary/amusing. My favorite part is the "classic symptoms" which all but include the kitchen sink.
They are as follows:

drastic weight gain, hair loss, depression, fatigue, thyroid problems, high cholesterol, panic attacks, headaches, dizzy spells, poor memory or muddled mind, sleeping disorders, constant thirst, extreme cravings, insulin resistance, cystic acne, cystic ovaries, menstrual cycles without ovulation, irregular cycles, severe mood swings, high testosterone levels, infertility problems, excess facial and body hair, not to mention a seven times greater risk than an average woman for four major health concerns affecting women in the United States today including heart disease, diabetes, endometrial cancer and stroke.

And all this time I thought I was a hypochondriac !!!

No comments: