Thursday, November 16, 2006

Burning Ring of Fire

So my town is burning down. Well not completely. There is a major forest/swamp fire around the outskirts of Ross, which I can see from my kitchen window example A:
It started sometime on Tuesday and was still burning this morning when I left for work. The sky over Ross is now a bright glowing orange haze however no one in this goddamn city (Winnipeg) gives a shit. Everyone is Grey Cup Ga-Ga and couldn't give two shits about us. Nothing on the news, no mention on the radio, nothing. There are ambulances posted on a couple roads in the town where the fire is nearing the roads and houses waiting to evacuate people but who cares !
Let's care about the stupid football game that our own team was too crappy to play in !

Let Ross burn so long as we have our Nelly Furtado half time show.

here's a few more pictures to further my cause.

No comments: