Monday, November 27, 2006

Why I love Erik Spindler

He filled out one of these email questionaires (this one you fill out about the person sending it to you) He knows me better than anyone ! (except Vanessa, hers was bang on, too)

Your name: Erik Spindler
Where did we meet: High School
Take a stab at my middle name: Jean
Do I believe in God: Maybe?
How long have you known me:11 years
Do I smoke: nope
What was your first impression of me upon meeting:
Cute and funny
Color of my eyes: green
Do I have any siblings: yep, Ian the bro
What's one of my favorite things to do: listen to
music
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:
Sucks about Chris Meecham, eh?
What's my favorite type of music: folk
What is the best feature about me: Loyalty and sense
of humor....and a nice rack!
Am I shy or outgoing: outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Mindy makes the
rules
What's your favorite memory of me: Our trip to the
states
Any special talents: Can eat chicken wings faster than
me.
Would you consider me a friend: All hail Mindy! YES!
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it
be? Mindler
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what
one thing
would I bring? Blind Melon - "Soup" or a naked picture
of Matt Sheridan

No comments: