Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Best Things

Today I was thinking that it is hard to remember what your favourite things are when asked. I can never remember my favourite things except when I am at work, and I should be thinking about baseball and football and sending old and rich people their brochures..
So here is my list of my faves.....do you know what yours are?

  • music with headphones
  • chicken rotis
  • living in the country
  • having people over
  • homemade martinis
  • cosying up in bed with a good book
  • how the rain smells
  • vaness' mixed cd's
  • brunch on christmas day
  • driving the quad
  • movie nights with danny
  • going to the A-Frame
  • may long weekends
  • thinking about having a little Joss
  • working at Roadtrips
  • baking on sundays
  • lunch hours with mom
  • seeing dan's sisters
  • e-mails from friends ( not forwards or jokes but real emails)
  • cheques from the government
  • playing with Ally & Austin
  • Neko Case
  • Fork River Fall Suppers
  • Whistler
There's more but I am scratching my head at this point.

No comments: