Thursday, April 28, 2005

Things I am thankful for.......today

  • music I'm not sure how I would get through the day or any crisis without it.
  • my job I got a nice gift from the bosses today for doing a good job :) Yay me.
  • my mom for being a constant source of support all throughout the day.
  • blogs for allowing me and Va'Ness&MIMS to keep better in touch.
  • moving to charleswood my life would be completely different and no where near as good as it is now. As much as I hated it the first year after we moved there, it turned out to be the best times of my life.
  • strangers that make you smile. Ms. Dahlstrom you have been so nice. thank you!
  • Kathleen Edwards she rough, she's honest and i can relate to her beautiful songs
"And if you weren't so old, I'd probably keep you.
if you weren't so old, I'd tell my friends.

But I don't think your wife would like my friends."

Hilarious.....

No comments: